Front jerry cans for the BRP OUTLANDER CAN-AM
The rugged silhouette of the canisters complements the design of the ATV. The red colour and sharp lines won’t look out of place in an adventure sport setting.
The jerry cans are made of durable high-density polyethylene, which will withstand adverse weather conditions.
The canisters are mounted on the left and right side of the ATV front platform. The handles are easy to grab hold of with or without gloves. We have designed the jerry cans and their mount to ensure that they fit neatly and don’t obstruct the driver’s view.
This pair of compact canisters easily and conveniently extend the range of your off-roading trips with an extra fuel onboard.
2 retaining rings;
jerry can spout;
Dimensions: 420*200*170mm / 16,54"*7,87"*6,69"
Volume: 5,1l / 1,32gal
- BRP Can-am Outlander 1000R
- BRP Can-am Outlander MAX 650 XT-P
- BRP Can-am-Outlander 1000 XT-p
- BRP Can-am-Outlander 1000R Limited
- BRP Can-am OUTLANDER 650 X MR
- BRP Can-am OUTLANDER MAX 650 XT
- BRP Can-am OUTLANDER 1000R X MR
- BRP Can-am OUTLANDER X XC 1000R
- BRP Can-am OUTLANDER MAX 650 XT-P
Manual for installation and operation of Front jerry cans for the BRP OUTLANDER CAN-AM